SITECH | Training & Placements
SITECH is committed to prepare the students for their placements. SITECH believes that placement activity should not be limited to final year and final semester. In order to groom the students to make them Placement Ready, SITECH adopted a well planned and committed approach. The approach is as follows:
- SITECH evaluates the students at the time of joining the institute for mapping the their strengths and weaknesses. A pen picture of the students, through psychometric methods and extensive interaction by the mentor is prepared. Depending on the pen picture of the student an individual focused training is adopted to capitalize the strengths and bridge the gaps if any.
- Each students will be allotted to a senior faculty who will be acting as mentor/proctor. The proctor will be evaluating the students under him/her for their progress. They will guide the students as and when needed.
- As the employability is a major deficit among the UG students, the expertise of HCL is used to train and provide additional technical skills to the students. This activity starts from first year onwards.
- In order to improve the soft skills of the students, the experts of IL&FS is used to train them to pick up soft skills. Various modules of training is conducted and prepare them for facing the interview with the companies.
- Students are provided with opportunities to participate in “ Art of Living” and “ Yoga” and learn life skills and become a balanced personality.
- To make the students industry interactive, a unique “ industry interface “ is organized with 5-7 days industry attachment right from 2nd year onwards. The duration of the industrial interface will be increased from third year onwards.
- Training cum Placement team is in position to guide this process and organize industry interactions. Mr.V.Ramesh Chandra , B.Com, PGDBA, Training cum Placement Expert is fully in-charge of activity. He is assisted by an expert team with extensive industry relations.